Wednesday, June 13, 2007

One Of Those Days


Today has been one of those days, you know the kind I am talking about. As soon as you wake up, he attacks. He jumps on your back so hard, he nearly knocks the breathe out of you. He then starts working on your self esteem, as you look in the mirror, he whispers in your ear:look at yourself, you are ugly beyond belief. U G L Y,you aint got no alibi, your ugly!! Woo Hoo!! As you make your way over to the scale, he starts to scream, saying:Stop, step away from the scale, and no one gets hurt!! Do you want to break another scale?? So, you turn back to the mirror to comb your hair. He starts to laugh, and says: Why bother, there are only a few hairs there. Of course, then he says:Forget about trying to hide your non existant eyebrows, who cares? No one cares, because you are non existant Denise, you do not matter to anyone. Well, at this point, I was fed up with this jerk. I turned to him, and said:Take your bag of lies that you are trying to sell me, which by the way, are worth about as much as you are, which is nothing, and go back to hell where you belong. My father bought and paid for me with His precious blood, which is priceless. I am worthy to be called His daughter, you cannot have me. My Father created me in His image, so that makes me beautiful. Do not come back around here trying to sell your bag of lies anymore, because if you do, I will let my Father talk to you!! Get far behind me evil one.

3 comments:

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Denise,

You are such a Sister and friend to me you have no idea how important and special you are to me and many. Thank you for all you do including this post . I am going through some terrible things that hurt so bad and the tears just flow and you have helped me .
I am so sorry you have been hurting . I am uplifting you in prayer my friend right this moment and will tonight as I do my prayers. Put on the armor of God and you are right you are loved, cared .
Hugs,

Angel ():)

Anonymous said...

Tell him to get back and stay away
and tell him YOU MATTER TO ME

YOU ARE WORTHY

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
BEAUTY is far more than appearences
Denise you are BEAUTIFUL no matter what he says
because you care about others deeply
love you big hugs

Lisa said...

Praying for you, my friend!

Hugs,
Lisa