Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New Update On Bonnie


Hello Denise:The twins came from Florida to see Grandma ! Was she ever surprised ! Bonnie sends her love to all. She is sitting in the recliner taking her antibiotic IV as I am writing this email. Ashley and Amber are staying with their other grandma in Grapevine Tx, but will spend part of the summer with us too. Bonnie and I were so glad to see them. They look so much like our daughter Brandi. We are giving each other lots of hugs. Bonnie goes to dialysis on Tuesday. Her kidneys are still not working yet. Her spirits have been lifted by all your thoughts and prayers. Thank you for for your continued prayers. We appreciate you all so much. God Bless You !Jack :)

1 comment:

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I am so glad Bonnie can relax and that she is feeling a little better. I will continue to pray. I am so glad the twins got out to see you both. How wonderful. Give Bonnie my love and hugs.

Angel ():)