Friday, May 25, 2007

I Have Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Anita over at http://askaluthern.blogspot.com/ for a meme. Here's how the literary meme works:1. Grab the book closest to you 2. Open it to page 161 3. Find the fifth full sentence 4. Post the text of the sentence to your blog 5. Don't search around for the coolest book you have, use the one that is really next to you. 6. Tag five people to do this meme. Ok, the book that I am reading, that is right here beside me on my computer desk, is daily marriage builders for couples by Fred&Florence Littauer. On page 161, the fifth full sentence says:It has been said, that if you do not care where you are going, any road will take you there. Now, I tag these five people:Alycia,Connie,Deena,Lori, and Susanne

10 comments:

Connie Barris said...

cool game..

I'll post this in the morning...

I'll be out of town the rest of the day....

blessings sweet one
Momma Bear

Connie Barris said...

Hey... I had time and did it...

awesome

Allison said...

Awesome sentence too! How true :-D

Deena Peterson said...

I'm on it!

Check it out at My Bookshelf!

Susanne said...

Thanks for thinking of me on this one. I enjoyed playing...check out my blog for details. Have a great weekend!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

That is neat! Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend.

Angel ():)

FlipFlop Mom said...

That's a REALLY cool GAME!! what a neat Idea!!!

And YAY God loves me!!! WOO HOO!!! I love to hear that!!!

JHS said...

Very cool meme. I like the quote you came up with!

Alycia said...

Thanks so much for tagging me! I am a little behind on my blog-keeping but will post tomorrow Morning. I am heading to bed tonight but will leave another comment as soon as I get it up on my blog :) This is a neat meme! I love books too!

eph2810 said...

Very interesting sentence...I guess some people do not care where they are going :)