Friday, May 25, 2007

God Loves You


God loves you, repeat, God loves you. There is no one in this world like you, you are one of a kind. You were specially ordered, straight from Gods heart. You have talents, and abilities like no other. You have a look that is yours alone, no one compares. When God made you, He broke the mold. He wanted only one of you, so He could have you all to His self. He loves you so much, that He does not want to share you. You are a precious rare gem to Him. Now, go out there in the world, and shine, like only you can!!

7 comments:

Allison said...

*Hugs* Thanks for the reminder :-D

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Thank you for the post, being my friend and being such a special person. Thanks for everything. Have a great weekend. You and Eddie are in my prayers. Hope you both feel better and can have a great relaxing weekend. Btw can you pick me up on the way to Debbie's for steak and a swim..LOL ( smile)

Hugs,

Angel ():)

Blog is no more said...

Yes ma'am! Thank you for the reminder of God's love! I'm with Angel, pick me up on the way to Debbie's!

Michele said...

Denise,

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love yours and thanks for the encouragement! Jeremiah 29:11 - 13
Michele
http://weight-inggame.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I had a peom on my kitchen years ago very similar to this
Im pleased you posted this
love the bear picture too

Dawn ;) said...

thx for the lovely reminder ~ right back at ya! thx for stoppin by, I'll be back :D

eph2810 said...

What an up-lifting message, Denise.