Friday, December 1, 2006

Learning




Good morning everyone, praying that you all have a blessed weekend, instead of a stressed one. I am learning so much from my grief homework, it touches my heart and very soul. I am learning that I cannot go around, over, or under my grief, I have to go through it, in order to get over it. But, Jesus is right here with me, He never leaves me. I praise You my precious Saviour, for taking this painful journey with me, and oh, how I love You.

6 comments:

Unashamed said...

Good morning! We're always learning, aren't we. I'm glad our Lord is so patient with us. He is merciful beyond measure.

Anonymous said...

good morning, Denise! May the Lord continue to bless you. I am so glad you are here learning and teaching. You are so good to us!

Lisa said...

Hello!! Hoping that you have a blessed weekend!!

(aka Coppertop)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there friend. I am not dealing with the 'grief journey' as you; but I am in a new, somewhat fearful journey myself. So thankful we have Jesus!! He is able ;). Blessed weekend to you.

Debbie said...

Hi Denise, Hope your weekend is great as well. I will be out of town for awhile tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

hello sweety
wishing oyu a beautiful weekend.
I have 2 Denises listed on myspace, which one are you?
Keep warm hun and Gods grace be with you.