
Good morning everyone, hope you all slept well. I pray that today will be all that you hope for, and much more. Well, every tuesday when I get together with my grief counselor, she gives me homework. Of course, it is to be completed by the following tuesday. I truly look forward to getting my assignment, I feel like a kid back in school. Woo Hoo, always a kid at heart. Anyway, this week, my assignment includes a little bit of everything. I have reading to do, praying, looking up scriptures, and listening to a cd by norman wright. Wow, this homework is very comforting to my soul, thanks Lord. Remember, if you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours. I love you sweet friends.
3 comments:
I think it's great that you enjoy your homework and look forward to it. I'm no expert, but I think the fact that you are able to embrace the tasks that she assigns means that you are moving forward. Which does NOT mean leaving your mom behind, if you know what I mean.
It's good that you enjoy the homework as well as the company of your counselor. We could all slow down and take time to do what you are learning to do.
It's good that you are embracing your experience to the fullest. I know a lot of poeple who go to therapy that don't make the most out of it, but it is important that you do, for sure. You are in my prayers as always!
Post a Comment