Thursday, December 14, 2006

Blessed


I feel so blessed to know all of my sweet blog friends that I met at faithprints. You are all such sweet, Godly ladies. You are all gifted in so many ways, you are wonderful wives, and mothers. Allison, you are a dear blessing, and are a wonderful fiancee to Brian. I sometimes feel very inadequate, because I am not a mom. But, I do have a moms heart, I love children so much. I love to hear all about your parenting adventures, it makes my heart smile. Your children are all such precious blessings from God above. May they all be safe, and blessed all the days of their lives. I love you all my dear friends.

5 comments:

Unashamed said...

Me too. Blessed I mean. Every day I give thanks for you guys. EVERY DAY. He is so gracious and merciful. When fp sort of imploded and everybody scattered I was heartbroken to have lost you all. But God apparently had other plans! I love you all.

Allison said...

:) Thank you for that wonderful comment my friend. Brian and I will not be having children either for multiple reasons and sometimes I get down that I won't have that experience. However, being a teacher will allow me to have those "mothering" experiences. So I know how you feel. Thank you again for being such a great friend to me. I love you dearly my friend! I love you all :)

Debbie said...

Oh Denise, you are a blessing to us as well. You make sure to keep up with everyone and to encourage us with your comments. Truly a family atmoshpere around here. I love all you guys too! *sniff-sniff*

Lisa said...

Same here, same here!!! :-)


Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

me too me too!