Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday Already??


Is it Friday already? Wow, it seems like it was just Monday yesterday, this week flew by for me. I guess it seems that way, because of my trip to Alabama tomorrow. We bought a beautiful Christmas flower arrangement for mom, and of course some other goodies. Mom loved colorful, pretty things, so that is what I want her to have. Last Christmas, she was so sick, and did not get to really enjoy much. I am very grateful that this Christmas, she is in no pain at all, and is celebrating with Jesus. But, I sure do miss her, and forever will. Happy weekend everyone, love you all.

6 comments:

Allison said...

It sounds wonderful what you got your dear Mother. Have a safe trip and you and Eddie will be in my prayers. I lost my grandfather several years ago just a few days before Christmas so this time of year is always tough for me too. Maybe your Mother and my Grandfather are sharing a mug of coco with Jesus this year :) *HUGS* I love you my dear friend!

Lisa said...

Wishing you a safe and good trip!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Have a pleasant "visit." I pray this will be a comfort and healing time for you.

Debbie said...

Please be careful and have a safe trip. Love to you!

Unashamed said...

I am thinking about you today.

Allison said...

Just letting you know that you are in my prayers as you make your trip - I am sure it won't be easy for you. I love you my friend!!!