Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Spread Sonshine


Good morning everyone, hope this day will be a good one for you. May Gods love shine down upon you everywhere you go today. Take every opportunity that you get today to spread some Sonshine, there are people who are in desperate need of a huge dose of Sonshine and love. Reach out to someone who is hurting, not only will it make them feel better, but you will feel better as well. Big beautiful blessings to you all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Denise! I really like this blog. And the picture!

Lisa said...

Same from me!!! Glad to be in touch! Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know that you're okay!!

Hugs!

Debbie said...

Yay! Denise, it was so good to hear from you! I went to faithprints looking for you and your blog was gone. The gang is all here! (almost)
Love you,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Well...HELLO DENISE!!(big smile here, girl). I understand the myspace issue. If not for my dear daughter and few relatives...I wouldn't be there AT ALL! Like the page!! We have a sick 'little man' here at home. When I am eventually able to post, I'll be doing a 'link' thing. Take care! Eileen

Unashamed said...

Hey, you! I am so glad to see you again! I've missed your love and encouragement so much. I really like your blog, and you are just cute as a button! You and Eddie look like you adore each other. Finding you again has made my day!