Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday.

I have not joined in on Thankful Thursday in such a very long time, I have missed it. So, I decided to join in today. I am thankful for my sick, weak, tired body. Why? Because, I am getting the opportunity to be molded once again in the precious hands of the Potter. On Labor Day, 2011, I had a stroke, and almost died. I am not who I once was, but, that is ok. The potter is slowly, gently doing a makeover on me. I am excited about my future, no matter how short, or long that might be. I feel like a flower vase that was broken into a million pieces, my Potter is taking each piece, one at a time, and making a new vase. This flower, will bloom again .

11 comments:

LeAnn said...

Very heartfelt thoughts! I think you are already a beautiful flower vase and you are blooming in wonderful colors. You are such an example of faith in God's plan. Thanks for being a great example of endurance.
Blessings and hugs!

Cathy said...

Dear Father, please restore Denise's weak, sick, tired body. Touch her with your healing hand of love and make her whole. Use her mightily for your glory. In Jesus name, Amen.

joy said...

An inspiration:)

Alice said...

Looking forward with excitement gives us much hope!

bp said...

Praying for you today Denise. Have a blesesd day.
Bethany

Carol said...

So glad you have joined in today at Thankful Thursday. We have a faithful Father God that walks with us through every difficulty. I pray that you feel His presence each day. Wish I could give you a hug!

Dee said...

Your flower is already blooming just like all the Spring flowers are around you :)

GranthamLynn said...

Beautiful thankful heart. I am thankful for you.
Have a beautiful Friday,
Sherry

Christa said...

Prayers said............

achildoftheking said...

Denise,

You're God's bouquet of beauty to everyone's lives you touch... online and in person. Thank YOU for allowing GOD to use you. Thank YOU, GOD, for using Denise to spread YOUR love and beauty to us. Amen!

Pia said...

praying for you, denise. (((hugs)))