1. February ended with an extra 24 hours in 2016. What did you do with your bonus day? Nothing.
2. What's something in your life, that's grown by leaps and bounds, in recent days, weeks, months, or years? I'm giving you lots of room to come up with an answer here, so no fair passing on this one. My faith.
3. Do you read reviews about a film, before deciding if you'll see it? Did you watch The Oscars this year, and if so your thoughts on the program? How many of the Best Picture nominees had you seen prior to the broadcast? (Spotlight, The Martian, The Big Short, The Revenant, Mad Max: Fury Road, Room, and Brooklyn) If you watched The Oscars who gets your award for 'best dressed'? Did not watch the Oscars, do not care about award shows.
4. When did you last have overnight houseguests? Give us your top three tips on being a good houseguest. We never have overnight houseguests.
5. March 2nd is Peanut Butter Lover's Day. Will you be celebrating? If so, would you prefer a home made peanut butter cookie, a Reese's peanut butter cup, an old fashioned peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or shall I just hand you a jar and a tablespoon? home made peanut butter cookies.
6. Why is failure important? Or isn't it? I think failure is important. I learn from my mistakes.
7. Share with us one fun thing on your March calendar. date night
8. Insert your own random thought here. my fur baby is in such a sweet, loving mood today.