Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tuesday @ Ten-I Am

I am His daughter, which makes me a princess, because He is the King. I am a warrior, fighting battles daily, with the strength my Father pours into me. I am determined to not give up, or give in. I am in the world, but not of this world. I am cleansed by the blood of the precious Lamb. I am saved by amazing grace. I  am living proof of miracles. I am clay, daily willing to be molded by the Potter. I am a woman, filled with love for my true Groom. I am a daughter, whose heart really does belong to my Daddy. I am me!! 

3 comments:

Bevy @ Treasured Up and Pondered said...

What wonderful truth!! Yes and Amen!!

LeAnn said...

You are a wonderful me and you do have a Heavenly Father and Savior that loves you more than you can ever imagine. Love and hugs for you!

Paula said...

Very nice!