1. Describe love using all five senses. Seeing myself, through my husbands heart. The touch of my husbands hand, in my hand. Hearing my husband say I love you. The smell of roses, so romantic. Food always taste better, when my husband and I feed each other!!
2. February is Canned Food Month. What's your favorite food, that comes straight from a can? I like Campbells chicken noodle soup.
3. A principal in a UK school recently sent home a letter to parents requesting they (the parents!) dress appropriately when escorting their children to/from school (basically saying please don't wear your pajamas) You can read the letter here. It's gotten a lot of publicity, both positive and negative. Your thoughts? And do/did you ever make the school run (or hit Starbucks, Walmart, etc) in your pjs? I wear pjs at home only.
4. Crew neck, V-neck, turtleneck, scoop neck...which is most prevalent in your wardrobe? Crew Neck, and V-Neck.
5. I read here recently a list of four things to avoid so you wake up happier. They were late night snacks, hitting the snooze button, social media just before bed/upon waking, checking emails.
Are you guilty of any of these behaviors? Which on that list, do you need to work harder at avoiding? Social Media upon waking, and checking emails upon waking. Need to work harder at avoiding.
6. Share something you remember, about a house you lived in as a child? Of all the homes you lived in as a child, which did you love best? The house in Huntsville Alabama. My best friend Jill lived next door. We constantly were together. She had a mrs. Beasley doll from family affair. She would let me have mrs Beasley over for a sleepover, lol
7.Your favorite movie, based on a true story? The Titanic
8. Insert your own random thought here. Well, here in Chattanooga Tennessee yesterday, Chattanooga Chuck predicted an early spring. Woo Hoo!!