1. What's surprised you most about your life, or about life in general? All my major health issues.
2. Among others, these ten words were added to the Oxford English Dictionary this year...awesomesauce, beer o'clock, brain fart, buttdial, cat cafe (apparently this is a real thing), fatberg (gross-read the definition here), fat shame, hangry, Mx (gender neutral), and skippable. Your thoughts? In looking over the list, which word do you find most ridiculous? Which word, would you never in a million years say out loud? Which word, would you be most likely to use in conversation? I find beer o'clock most ridiculous. I would never in a million years, say out loud, fatberg. The word I would most likely use in a conversation, would be fat shame.
3. Do you like gravy? Is there a food you'd rather not eat, unless it comes with gravy? Do you make your own, or buy the canned, or store-made variety? Turkey and gravy, sausage gravy, mashed potatoes and gravy, country ham and red eye gravy, biscuits and chocolate gravy, pot roast and gravy...which one on the list is your favorite? Yes, love gravy. I would rather not eat biscuits without gravy. I make my own, buy the canned, or store made variety. Wow, such a great list, now, I am hungry. Turkey and gravy is my favorite.
4. Do you have a plan? Do you need a plan? Have you ever had a plan, fall into a trillion pieces? Explain. Yes, I have a plan. Yes, I need a plan. Yes, I have had a plan, fall into a trillion pieces. I planned to be a mom all my life, and I tried for 16 years to make that happen. But, due to health problems, it did not happen. Shattered plans, shattered dreams, shattered heart.
5. November 19 is National Play Monopoly Day. Do you own the original, or some version of the game? Do you enjoy playing Monopoly? How likely is it, you'll play a game of Monopoly, on November 19th? Ever been to Atlantic City? Ever taken a ride on a railroad? Is parking in your town free? Last thing you took a chance on? I own the original Monopoly. I do enjoy playing Monopoly, Eddie and I fight, over who is going to be the banker, lol
Not likely to play Monopoly on November 19th. Never been to Atlantic City. Never taken a ride on a railroad. Parking is not free in my town. Last thing I took a chance on, was walking in the heart walk.
6. A song you like, that has the word (or some form of the word) thanks in the title, lyrics, or meaning? Thank you for giving to the Lord
7. In keeping with this month's theme of gratitude....what is something, you're taking for granted, that when you stop, and think about it, you're grateful for? Being able to walk, no matter how slowly, or off balance, I walk.
8. Insert your own random thought here. God is great, and great is God!!