Monday, November 16, 2015

My Day Book

For Today... 

This is for Monday, November 16, 2015.










Outside my window... Blue skies, 66 degrees.

 










I am thinking...About tomorrow, I have to go to the hospital for a couple more x-rays of my toe, then Thursday, have an appointment with my podiatrist, to see if my toe is healed, or still broken.


 
 

 










 
 
 
I am thankful... That I get to celebrate my birthday this year, last year, I was in intensive care.

 









I am listening to....Eddie, and Coco snoring, lol

 










I am creating...Working on my planner boot camp.



 












I am going...To enjoy my birthday week.

 




















I am reading...Boundaries.

 


 










 










I am learning...I am involved in a Bible study about learning the names of God, great study.

 










Outside My Window...My neighbors are playing with their children.

 



 








 

In my kitchen...



Monday...Sloppy Joes, and Cheddar Cheese Cottage Fries

Tuesday...Salisbury Steak, Baked Potatoes, Mac&Cheese, Rolls.

Wednesday...Chicken Patties, Gravy, Sweet Peas, Au Gratin Potatoes

Thursday...Roast Beef, Vegetables, Cornbread

Friday.. Birthday Dinner

Saturday... Surprise Meal

Sunday...Tacos


 


 




















A favorite quote for today...


 





















A peek into my week....Today, was a free day. Tuesday, go to hospital for x-rays of my toe. Wednesday, go to post office, to mail a goodie package to my sister, Thursday, go to an appointment with my podiatrist about my toe. Friday is my birthday.

 



















One of my favorite things...Spending time with my precious fur baby, Coco.





 























 

 
 









 

















****************************



4 comments:

Paula said...

I loved your quote!! Hope the toe is healed. Wishing I was eating at your house. Have a super week!!

Small Kucing said...

how is the check up today? Hopefully healed well

Anonymous said...

A day is always complete with time spent with Coco!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday week! :) hugs~

LeAnn said...

Your fur bear is adorable, of course. I always love your day book entry. I love your menu and it always sounds good. I need to make up menu's for the week. It would probably save money.
I do hope you have had a great birthday week. Prayers, love and hugs for the three of you and I want to hear that you are doing well and your toe is healing.
Hugs~