1. October 21, 2015 is Back to the Future Day. Did you see the movie? The sequels? In the second film, Doc takes Marty into the future to prevent Marty's future son from making a mistake. They leave 1985 and land on a 'skyway' on October 21st, 2015. So tell us, what were you doing in the fall of 1985? Yes, I did see the movie, and the sequels. In the fall of 1985, I was still getting use to being Mrs. Oldham, had just gotten married on April 6th.
2. If time travel were possible, would you want to go to the future? The past? The past definitely, so I could spend time with my mom, big brother, and my best friend, they are all in heaven now.. But, I am glad that there is no such thing as time travel, God has His reasons, and timing for everything. We need to accept that, and move forward.
3. We're not flying cars, but some of the technology imagined in the 80's film, has indeed come to pass in real life 2015-flat screen TVs on the wall, tablets, fingerprint recognition, video conferencing, online banking, 3-D movies, motion controlled video games, drone cameras, and smart glasses (Google glass). Do you worry technology is growing at a rate so fast, we'll soon be unable to keep up with it's demands? Do you think the Internet does more harm, than good? I do not think that technology is growing at a rate so fast, that we will soon be unable to keep up with it's demands. I think the internet can be harmful, in the hands of harmful people. Things such as cyber bullying, and pornography. But, it can also be a great witness tool for Jesus, spread His love, and His word.
4. Your favorite dish prepared in a slow-cooker? Your favorite fast food? Favorite dish prepared in a slow-cooker would be a roast, and pinto beans. Favorite fast food would be a Sonic Cheeseburger, but not very often.
5. No time like the present, down time, face time, pressed for time, in the nick of time, make time, mark time or just in time...which timely saying most relates to your life right now? Make time, I always have so many Doctor appointments, it is very hard to make time for anything else.
6. Tell us about a place you went as a child, or younger person, that's no longer there, or is now something else. How does that make you feel? The skating rink where I use to go skating every Friday night, and had my sixteenth birthday party there. Kind of makes me sad, remembering how I use to be, and how my health is now.
7. Describe your comfort zone. Snuggled up close to Eddie, and Coco, in my big recliner.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Today is a gift, that is why it is called the present. So, unwrap it gently, and enjoy every minute of it.