2. October 28th is National Chocolate Day. Can't let that go by, without a mention now, can we? Will you celebrate? How? Let's say, you can have one of the following,g right this very minute... a cup of hot chocolate, a strawberry dipped in chocolate, a bowl of plain chocolate ice cream, or a slice of chocolate pie...what's your pleasure? You mean we aren't suppose to celebrate chocolate everyday?? lol My pleasure, would be a strawberry dipped in chocolate, yummy.
3. How do you feel about blue jeans? Favorite thing in the world to wear, or nope, don't own a single pair? How often do you wear blue jeans in a typical week? Do you own a blue jean jacket? I love blue jeans. In a typical week, I wear blue jeans at least four times. No, I do not own a blue jean jacket.
4. Are you superstitious? If so, in what way? No, I am not superstitious.
5. If you had to come up with a costume, using only things you have on hand right now, what could you come up with? A ghost
6. What scares you a little? What do you do, when you feel scared? Lightening scares me. When I feel scared, I pray to the one who created the world, including the lightening!!
7. Perhaps today, will be the day I---learn to love myself, just a little.
8. Insert your own random thought here. This time last year, I was knocking on death's door, had a heart attack, and triple bypass surgery. One year later, I am getting ready to walk, a three and a half mile heart walk. Woo Hoo!!