Friday, October 9, 2015

Braving The Broken-Day 10

Braving The Broken-Day 10-Eyes to See Good, in Seasons of Suffering-As I have gone through seasons of suffering, my eyes have often become dim. I sometimes, see the world through a fog. That is when, I begin to count my blessings, then my vision is restored. I must choose to praise God with a thankful heart, not just in joyful seasons, but also in seasons of sufferings. I need to focus upon all the ways He has blessed me, not my sufferings. Then, my vision will totally clear up!!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

It's hard to keep our focus when the world is going crazy, when we are beset by troubles, when our bodies ache and our hearts break. But, fixing our eyes on Jesus is the only way to stand firm. I'm so thankful that He's there with me all the time.

GOD BLESS!

GranthamLynn said...

Making choices. Choosing to trust. It happens.
I hope you have a Blessed weekend.
Thanks for being faithful to coming by. You bless.
XXOO.

Linda said...

Sending you a warm hug and much love.

Monika said...

Hello, some time ago I sent you an invitation to my blog.
Hope you're OK.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

You seem like a person who sees with her heart.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Denise, keep the faith on your journey. Prayers for you! xo

LeAnn said...

I love your grateful heart; you are awesome. Love and hugs~