Tuesday, October 6, 2015

31 Day Writing Challenge

This post is 6 in my series, 31 Days of Life Stories. Hundreds of writers are linking up at the 31 Day Writing Challenge hosted by Crystal Stine. There is a wealth of information on many topics. Go visit and see! I'll be posting under the category "Inspiration and Faith." I love keeping journals, it is good for my soul. I have a prayer journal, fitness journal, diet journal, scripture journal, and a me journal, which consist of my counseling sessions. If you do not already journal, you really should think about trying it.

4 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

...and braving a broken day in the post below this is very poignant dear Denise.

Celestina Marie said...

Blessings to you as your journal your joys Denise. I know how fun and helpful it can be as I keep inspirational journals too.
Have a great week. cm

Blogoratti said...

Hello, thanks for sharing that. Warm wishes!

Alecia Simersky said...

I love journaling. I never really know what I think about things until I see it written down. Have a blessed week!