Thursday, October 22, 2015

31 Day Writing Challenge

This post is #22 in my series, 31 Days of Life Stories. Hundreds of writers are linking up at the 31 Day Writing Challenge hosted by Crystal Stine. There is a wealth of information on many topics. Go visit and see! I'll be posting under the category "Inspiration and Faith." Well, I went to my appointment this afternoon,with my endocrinologist. My blood sugars remain very out of control, my sodium, potassium, and magnesium levels are all out of control. My toe, is badly fractured. So, needless to say, satan got a big laugh at my expense today. They changed my insulin doses, and did some lab work. I have to go back in two weeks, November 5th. My message to satan, get your boxing gloves on, this battle has barely began!! With God on my side, you will never win!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Love you, dear Denise, sending you much love and many hugs.

Inger said...

Do you have an insulin pump? If not, can you get one? Mine helped me so much. I have had type 1 diabetes since 1990 and I'm doing pretty well, just some foot issues, but not bad yet. Thanks for your nice comment.

LeAnn said...

Yup, you can win this war with Satan. You can do this; hang in there. Sending lots of love and hugs today!