Monday, October 19, 2015

31 Day Writing Challenge

This post is #19 in my series, 31 Days of Life Stories. Hundreds of writers are linking up at the 31 Day Writing Challenge hosted by Crystal Stine. There is a wealth of information on many topics. Go visit and see! I'll be posting under the category "Inspiration and Faith." I had an appointment today, with my counselor. Eddie took me, and for the first time, went back with me. Interesting appointment, to say the least. I truly, want to say, thank You God, for giving me the courage to speak up, and the words to say, in front of Eddie. I spoke straight from my heart, shed a lot of tears, and choked up quite a bit. But, I let my raw emotions surface. Too many times, I stuff my emotions deep inside, until, I feel I am going to explode. I am trying to learn, not to do that any more. After I was through speaking, my counselor asked Eddie, what he thought, about what I had just shared. Eddie looked at me, then looked at her, and said "I don't know." My heart sank to the floor. God will intervene in my marriage, I am holding tightly to that belief.

No comments: