Monday, September 7, 2015

Simple Womans Daybook

For Today... Monday, September 7th


Outside my window...Cloudy skies, but great temperatures.


I am thinking... About my leg test tomorrow.


I am thankful...For every day that I wake up.


I am wearing...Green pants, orange shirt, gym shoes.


I am creating...A S.O.A.P. journal on Galatians.


I am going...to Walmart, I should own stock in that place, ha!


I am wondering...What Eddie, and Coco are up to, they are making quite a bit of noise in the living room, ha!


I am reading...Boundaries workbook, and my Bible.
 


I am hoping...That I receive good news this week.


I am learning... To set boundaries for myself.


 


In my kitchen...Meatloaf, Roasted Red Potatoes, Green Peas, & Cornbread.
 


 


A favorite quote for today...


A peek into one of my days...A typical day for me, is going to doctor appointments, going to the park for a walk, cleaning the apartment a little bit, cooking supper, spending time with Eddie and Coco, going to bed.  Of course, everyday I find time for reading, and studying my Bible, and praying. Those are the most important things of my day.


One of my favorite things...Walking, it is so peaceful, and relaxing.


 


Post Script- If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
 


****************************

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

I love your Day Book entry! I love what you are doing. Scriptures and prayers each day are so important.
I do hope your leg test goes well and that you have a good news week.
Your menu sounds delicious; I may have this sometime this week too.
Loved the quote; it's a really good one. Sending love and hugs your way with prayers as always!

Small Kucing said...

Looks like you have a very full day.

Joyful said...

Enjoyed reading about your day. the days sure go by quickly don't they? Most days I don't have time to finish everything on the list but am grateful for what I am able to accomplish. Much love. xx