Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday Afternoon

I had an appointment yesterday to get my feet measured for a pair of diabetic shoes, and custom made insoles. I found out that due to diabetic neuropathy, a wound on the back of my left big toe, a hammertoe, really bad arches on both feet, and problems with my right big toe, my feet are basically shot. I thought to myself, I will never be able to do a great feat with my feet. But, you know what?  That, is totally alright with me. Because, nothing is ever going to stop me from praise dancing. I do not care how off balance I am, or how slow I am, I will forever praise dance for my Father.  God, and I dance

9 comments:

HOOTIN ANNI said...

You go girl!
I'm so happy to be able to stop in to visit with you once again.

The Queen of Brussels Sprouts said...

We learn to dance in our hearts! I can't dance physically in any way....but my heart can.

Alecia Simersky said...

That's right. girl! Whatever the future holds you keep dancing!

Peggy said...

Aww Denise ... I miss your sweet face in the header when I open! Sorry about your sweet feet and toes but glad you're still gonna dance! The Father loves your praises and dances!
Love & hugs,
Peggy

Love Bears All Things said...

Bless you, just keep dancing on those feet.
Mama Bear

LeAnn said...

I am sure you will be blessed to have your feet get better and feel better. You are in my prayers dear girl and I always love your happy attitude. Keep on dancing! Hugs~

Grantham Lynn said...

Hugs. Dance on.

Linda said...

That's the spirit, Denise! Much love and hugs to you. :)

bettyl-NZ said...

Love your attitude! We could all learn to do with what we have to do with!