Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Loft Link-Up-Picture Prompt

In life, we are blessed with choices. God gifts us with free will. But, so many times, we make really bad choices. I made the worse choice of my life back in March of this year. I tried to kill myself. I was going down the path of complete, and total, destruction, the path to hell. Praise God for blocking my path, and rescuing me. He refused to let me enter hell, He has bigger, and better plans ahead for me. But, I am glad, that I was allowed to stray down that rocky, very scary path. It showed me once again, how great my God is. Thank You Father.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so very glad too.

GranthamLynn said...

Great picture and post.

Anonymous said...

Hi denise, I am really glad to see you blogging again. I tried emailing you but bounced back,
I moved my blog, and changed my email now..

http://singingpraisehomemaker.blogspot.com/

Blessings,renee

elaine @peace for the journey said...

I am so grateful for your life, Denise.

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

I love your photo- looks like an awesome place!
I am also very glad that God kept you from going down the wrong path!
Lisa :)

White Lace and Promises said...

Denise, I am so glad that God is healing your brokenness. I can't begin to tell you what a blessing you are to me. I appreciate being real enough to share your story. Take from someone who knows that what you have been through is real, I'm glad to know that you are transparent and allowing God to use this to help others. The photo says it well.

Anonymous said...

Denise if you still have your yahoo id, I added you to friends list. If not just pm me over at my blog,and leave me your email :-)


Blessings,Renee

Anonymous said...

Sent you an email :-)

Blessings.Renee

Linda said...

That is a beautiful photo!

Leah Adams said...

Denise, God isn't finished with you yet! So thankful for your presence at The Loft each week.

LeAnn said...

I continue to love your grateful heart and I am so happy you are still here to spread the good words of the Lord to us all! Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Praise God for closing doors and saving us from ourselves! Very glad He saved you! Thank you for sharing so honestly. Have a blessed day!

Jerralea said...

I'm so glad He rescued you!

Unknown said...

Thankful and full of praise for your REAL and Honest heart. Thanks for posting and may God continue to bless you for making the choice to TRUST HIM.