1. Since you weren't Hodgepodging last Wednesday, how did you pass the time? Visiting blogs, Facebook.
2. What's the first word that comes to mind when I say marriage? Yes, one word. Commitment.
3. Summer officially arrives in the Northern hemishpere later this week. Does it feel like summer where you live? Describe your idea of the perfect summer day. Yes, it definitely feels like summer here in Tennessee, hot and muggy, with a little thunderstorm everyday. A perfect summer day for me, sitting outside on my patio, enjoying a tomato sandwich, and a glass of tea.
4. "Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability."(Sam Keen) Is laziness ever respectable? Do you have a lazy summer planned, or something semi-ambitious? Yes, I think laziness can be respectable. Spending time with family, doing nothing, can be so much fun. I have something semi-ambitious planned for my summer. Eating plan, and exercise plan. Trying to lose twenty pounds.
5. Past or present, who's your favorite television dad? Why is he a favorite? Is he anything like your own dad? John Walton, from the Waltons. Reminds me of my dad, very hard working, family oriented, loves his family dearly.
6. June 18th is International Picnic Day...share a favorite picnic memory. I remember a family picnic when I was six years old. We were having a picnic in my granny's backyard, I was running around, playing like crazy. All of a sudden, a wasp flew out of a bush, and stung me. Suddenly, it was not fun any more. My granny came running over to me, and put some of her snuff on me where the wasp had stung me. I cried my heart out, yuck. lol
7. The travel site Trip Advisor lists the top five islands in the world for 2014 as- Ambergris Caye in Belize Cayes, Providenciales in Turks and Caicos, Bora Bora in French Polynesia, Marco Island Florida, and Lewis and Harris in The Outer Hebrides (Scotland). Have you been to any of these? Of those listed (and if price were not a factor) which would you most like to book for a holiday? Never been to any of these. Would be nice to visit Polynesia.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Going to see a new Specialist in the morning, am a little nervous.