Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today -Tuesday, June 17, 2014


Outside my window-Cloudy, muggy skies. Temperature is 84.

I am thinking-I need to take Coco for a walk. 

I am praising God for-Bringing my friend Sandie through her surgery, and giving her a great report afterwards.

I am in prayer -My sister Vicky had a Doctor appointment today, praying she got a good report.

I am thankful-That I have two new Doctors. Will be seeing one of them this Thursday, and one of them October 8th. 

From the kitchen-Cooking Spaghetti, with Italian sausage and four cheese sauce. Also French bread. Blueberry muffins for tomorrow. 

I am creating-New journal entries, will be sharing some of them on my blog soon..

I am going to be-Washing some clothes in a few minutes. 

I am excited-Because Eddie and I are going to Church with his parents this Sunday. 

I am hoping (trusting)-For a good report concerning my MRI/MRA. 

I am looking forward-To meeting my new Doctor Thursday.

I am learning-To take baby steps on my life's journey. 

About the house  this week-Some cleaning, and cooking. 

I am pondering-A new way of living. 

I am reading-Several new journals. 

One of my favorite things-Long, warm bubble baths. 

A few plans for the rest of the week-Cleaning our car, inside, and out. 

A favorite quote for the day:Mercy is not something God has, but something God is.
 

Scripture thought - Psalm 55:22  Cast your burden on the LORD, and He will sustain you; He will never permit the righteous to be moved
 “

A picture thought :


 



Joining Peggy and other ladies as we share a portion of our lives...journaling those thoughts, ideas, and joys that we want to remember for a very long time.  Please stop by and join us!

6 comments:

Grantham Lynn said...

Hope your day turned out well.
Even though you had to do a little laundry. LOL. Prayers for a good visit. With the doctor.
Going to church with the inlaws. That's a big deal isn't it?
Blessings,
Sherry

Terri D. said...

Enjoyed your Daybook journal!!

sweetvintageofmine said...

Hi Denise, You sound so inspired and happy....so glad you may be going to church with the inlaws! wonderful~~~Blessings~~~Roxie

Joyful said...

Will be in prayer for your appointment THURSDAY. Loved your picture thought! hugs and blessing my friend!

Giz Elle said...

Hi Denise, thanks for this I was reminded of Psalm 55:22. I also love the picture thought you posted. Yes! definitely a week without God is just so unbearable!

Joy said...

Love reading your day book:)