1. What news story are you following right now?
The story of the kidnapped Nigerian school girls, and also the story of the Sudanese doctor (married to an American citizen) imprisoned and sentenced to death, charged with apostasy. She gave birth this week and has her newborn and her 20 month old son with her in prison. Prayers are very much needed.
2. What's the last thing you wanted, but didn't get? Really wanted to have a baby.
3. May 28th is National Hamburger Day...when did you last have a hamburger? Other than your own kitchen, or BBQ grill, where is your favorite place to go for a hamburger? And for all you non-meat eaters out there...when you're invited to a cookout, what is one side dish you hope is on the menu? I had a hamburger on Memorial Day, we cooked out. My favorite place to go for a hamburger, is a restaurant here in Chattanooga, the name of it is Glen Gene Deli
4. How have your priorities changed over time? I do not feel as if my priorities have changed over time. The important things in my life are God, my family, my friends, encouraging others whenever I can.
5. What's a favorite memory with your grandparents? A favorite memory with my granny- I use to stay with her in the summer for a week. Everyday, she would dress me up, and take me down the road to one of her friends house. She would have me stand in the middle of their living room, and sing two songs. They would all clap, and give me great big hugs. Granny loved to hear me sing, bless her heart. A favorite memory with my papa- Every time I would go see him, he would tell me to go in the kitchen, and get us an RC Cola, and a Moon Pie. Yummy memories!! Then, he would have me get in the recliner with him, and he would turn into the tickle monster. lol
6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being fantastic!), how good are you at multitasking? Share an example. Never have been very good at multitasking, and since my strokes, terrible at it.
7. How would you summarize your highs, and lows for the month of May?
May is a very emotional month for me, due to Mothers Day. My momma is in heaven, and I am not a mother. Can be painful. But, Memorial Day, was nice. Enjoyed three days with my husband.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I received a heart blessing this morning. My niece, Kelli, who is little mans mom, whom I love like a daughter totally surprised me. Her birthday is coming up, June 30th. I sent her a message yesterday, asking her what she wanted for her birthday. Well, this morning, she sent me a message back. It said, I want a lunch date with you. I felt like crying. She has never done anything like that.