1. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking? When I am alone.
2. Are you a risk taker? What's one big risk you've taken? My health is constantly at risk, but, God takes care of me.
3. Some of the most common phobias according to the National Institute for Mental Health are-fear of spiders (arachnaphobia), snakes (ophidiophobia), heights (acrophobia), fear of spaces from which escape is difficult (agoraphobia), fear of thunder and lightening (astrophobia), fear of dogs (cynophobia), injections (trypanophobia), social situations, flying (pteromerhanophobia) and fear of germs and dirt (mysophobia). True phobias affect only about 10% of adults, but of those listed which would you rate as your greatest fear? Snakes.
4. Are you settled, or do you feel the need to move somewhere new? Would love to move somewhere new.
5. What is something you find annoying, when dining in a restaurant? Loud people.
6. Daffodil yellow, sunset orange, spring green, or sky blue...your favorite color this time of year? Daffodil yellow.
7. If you were going to take a holiday all by yourself, where would you go? Florida
8. Insert your own random thought here. Life is short, and so am I. lol