1. It's still May, right? When were you last in the middle of something that might be described as mayhem? Last Friday night at Walmart. Standing in the middle of a very busy, crowded aisle. Eddie got angry, started throwing out the f bomb, and cursing at me. Very crazy!!
2. When did you last feel dismayed? When what I thought recently, was an answer to prayer, turned out not to be.
3. What's a food combination you like, but other people may find strange? Salmon patty sandwich. You put mayonnaise on a bun, add salmon patty, lettuce, and tomatoe. Yummy.
4. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." Do you think that's true? Why or why not? That is true. We will become all we are meant to be, when God decides it is time.
5. US News and World Report listed the best historic destinations in the US as follows-Washington D.C, Philadelphia PA, Williamsburg VA, Charleston SC, Boston MA, Richmnd VA, Savannah, GA, Santa Fe NM, Yellowstone, San Antonio TX, San Francisco CA, New Orleans LA, and Charlottesville VA.
Of those listed how many have you seen in person? Which two sites on the list would you most like to see in person? Never been to any of those listed. Would really like to visit San Francisco, CA. and Savannah, GA.
6. May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month. If you had to participate in a single fitness activity for the next half hour, which activity would you choose? Walking, or dancing.
7. What did you like best about the city, town, or neighborhood where you grew up?Riding bicycles up, and down the giant hill.
8. Insert your own random thought here. When life gives me lemons, I am going to put some salt on them, suck the sour out, and ask for more!! Bring it on life!!