Monday, March 31, 2014

Praying for Eddie-Day 26

Today's Verse:  “He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God?”  - Micah 6:8 (NASB)                                            Father I pray that you will so work in Eddie's life that these three qualities will become a natural part of his life. I pray that he will do justice, and the he will love showing mercy to those around him. I pray that he will humbly walk before you every day of his life. Father, as he walks in humility before you, I pray you will lift him up.
In Jesus Name,
Amen
 



Eddie I was reminded today that God requires three things from every man. I am praying that these three qualities become a natural part of your life. I am praying that you do justice. I pray that you never try and cheat or shortcut someone, but you will always give what someone is due. I am praying that showing mercy and grace to others will become part of your lifestyle. Finally, I am praying that you walk in humility before God.      Love Denise
          

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Precious prayer and beautiful Scripture - one of my favorites :) Happy week, sweet Denise! Love and hugs

LeAnn said...

I really love reading your prayers for your dear husband. I love your faith and love for the Lord.
Blessings, love and hugs for you!