Saturday, March 15, 2014

Praying for Eddie-Day 11

Today's Verses: "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many." - Mark 10:45 (NASB) 

"If anyone wants to be first, he shall be last of all and servant of all." - Mark 9:35 (NASB)                          Father, I pray that You will develop in Eddie a servant’s heart. I pray that he will humble himself, so that You can exalt him. I pray today, that You will give him the opportunity to serve others. Remind him that to be great in Your kingdom, he has to become servants of all.
In Jesus Name,
Amen

 



Eddie, today I was reminded that if we are going to be great in the Kingdom of God, we have to have a servant’s heart. I am praying that today you will reflect Christ by being a servant of those around you. I pray that God gives you a special opportunity to serve someone today. I am praying that as you serve others, God will exalt you. Love Denise

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just an encouragement: I was a high school science teacher. My first year I weighed all of 120 lb. I had one huge (big and tall) girl who told me to my face she wanted me dead. So, I decided to sit in her desk before class each day and pray for her. By the end of the year, I was her favorite teacher.

Joy said...

Amen Denise. Keep praying. His heart cant resist Jesus. I do too for my loved ones and friends.

Annesphamily said...

I love the Queens comment here! I think I Need to try that as I have to sit in the chair of the mean girl I have to work with. But there are two of them and I might have to sit in one chair one day and the other the next!
We keep praying and we are amazed at the Lord's handiwork! Keep praying or as my precious momma would say, "Life is hard, pray harder". Love you sweet friend!