Thursday, March 6, 2014

Prayer for Eddie-Day 2

Today's Verse:  "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight."  - Proverbs 3:5-6 (NASB)                                 Today I am praying that Eddie will trust in You with all his heart. I pray that he will look to You for wisdom, strength, and guidance as he goes about his day. Father, as he trusts in You today, please make his path straight and clear. Help him to avoid the distractions and detours the world throws his way. I pray that he will not depend upon himself, but will completely trust in You for everything he needs.
In Jesus Name,
Amen.

 
Eddie, today I am praying that you trust in the Lord with all your heart. I am praying Proverbs 3:5-6 for you today. As you trust in the Lord with all your heart, He will make your way clear, straight and level. I am praying that today as you trust Him, He will give you insight and understanding beyond yourself.   Love, Denise

1 comment:

Dee said...

Eddie does not realize how blessed he is to have a praying wife. ♥