Tuesday, November 12, 2013

When it rains, it pours

Hello dear friends, sorry I left again for several days, and was not able to visit your blogs, and leave comments. Miss all of you so very much. The sky opened up fully last Thursday night, and began to pour down rain upon my life. My dad had a heart attack last Thursday night, and they did an arteriogram on him Friday. Several years ago, he had a heart attack, and a triple bypass surgery. One of the arteries that they did the bypass on, is in the back of his heart. The arteriorgram showed that the artery is totally blocked. He got out of the hospital on Saturday, and he had another heart attack on Sunday. He will be in the hospital until Thursday, or Friday. The Doctor said there is nothing they can do, no surgery. The artery is totally gone. They have put him on several medications, his body is adjusting to them. We have to take things one day at a time is what his Doctor said, see how the medicines work. Please pray for my dad, his name is Otis. I cannot stop crying, so very emotional right now. Putting him in God's hands, best place to be. Then, our car has been having major problems, costing us a lot of money, which is totally stressing out Eddie. When Eddie is stressed out, my life becomes a living hell. But, I know God is watching over me. I love you all.

23 comments:

Kristin Bridgman said...

Dear sweet one, I am praying for you and for your husband and for your dad. Praying for the rain to stop and the sun to come out. Keep your eyes on the other SON. May He fill you with all that you need.

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

Denise- I am so sorry. You will be in my prayers an extra special amount of time. May God wrap His arms around you and carry you through all this. I will also be praying for your dad.
Love you, Lisa in Texas :O)

Unknown said...

Denise,
so sorry praying for your dad I know what you are
going thru, my dad was in hospital last week
for congested heart failure. Love you HUGS

Sharon said...

Oh Denise, sometimes life has a way of hitting us from many angles. Of course, prayers for your dear dad. Hoping that the medicine will be effective. And, truly hope the car *trouble* gets resolved...

God is indeed watching over you - never forget that.

GOD BLESS.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry, Denise. I'm praying for your dad and praying your rain all goes away and the sun will come out again. Remember, it came to pass, it didn't come to stay.
Many hugs,
Dorothy

Never Forsaken said...

Sending you much needed love hugs and prayers!
Denise, God must be using you to teach us all how to pray more fervently, and trust in Him more!

LeAnn said...

You are all in my prayers. I will pray for your dear father and hope he does well on the medications. My husband had a heart attack at age 45 and eventually had a double by-pass. It has been over 20 years; so far so good.
Sorry about the car and expense. I know how frustrating and worrisome that can be.
Just know I am thinking of you all and blessings to you!

Joyful said...

Hugs and prayers for you dear Denise. xx

BARBIE said...

Denise, I am so sorry. Lifting your dad, you and your husband up in prayer tonight. Hugs.

sweetvintageofmine said...

Morning Denise, This is a very tough time for you emotionally...praying the healing power of God on your Fathers heart and through the medicine. Praying for you to have strength.....one thing I've learned..after the rains comes a beautiful fresh sunshine day! Blessings~~~Roxie

BumbleBeeLane said...

Sending up prayers for you, hubby and dad.

April said...

So very sorry to hear the news about your dad, Denise...praying he gets stronger every day. Also, prayers being lifted up for you and Eddie. I know things are hard right now, but God will provide!

Stephanie said...

Oh sweet Denise, my heart is so sad for you. I will certainly be praying for your dad and for you, friend! Big hugs to you!

Unknown said...

Praying for you Denise.

RCUBEs said...

sister, praying you will overcome...I'm sorry to hear about these...Take care of yourself. Love and blessings to you.

Terra said...

Denise I am praying for courage and comfort for you, Eddie and your dad. You are facing two serious problems and I hope things resolve in a good way.

kc bob said...

So sorry for all of this pain Denise. I said a prayer for your dad and hope he is healed.

Blessings, Bob

PS: Changed my blog URL from kansasbob.com to kansascitybob.com

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wonder why all my friends, me included, are having rough times right now...

Covenant Grace said...

Praying for you!

Joy said...

Problems can be so overwhelming and difficult many times and then we feel so helpless and we just cry out loud to God for help. That is also what I feel lately. But thanks be to God that no matter what happens, God is under control and our lives is in his hands. Take care Denise and hold on to your faith.

Melanie said...

Oh, I'm so sorry about your dad. I will be praying for him and you. hugs

Deanna said...

Love YOu!

Mom to 3 said...

Praying for you Denise! Love, warm thoughts and prayers being sent your way for you, your husband, and your Dad.