1. April showers bring May flowers...what have you been showered with this month?
Memories, April is my wedding anniversary, and the anniversary of my momma's death.
2. What is the nature of compassion? Is it learned or innate? Can compassion be learned? If you're a parent is this something you've purposely sought to instill in your children, and if so how? I feel compassion can be learned. As a parent, it is important to lead by example. Think of it this way, your children's eyes are like video cameras, they are recording every move you make, every word you say. When you reach out to give someone a helping hand, they see that, and learn from it.
3. Do you prefer to watch romantic comedy or romantic drama...or are you rolling your eyes saying bring on the action flicks? I like both romantic comedy, and romantic drama.
4. It's April which means baseball season is officially upon us in the US of A. Humphrey Bogart is quoted as saying, "A hot dog at the ballgame, beats roast beef at the Ritz." Agree or disagree? Well, I love the Atlanta Braves, but I hate hot dogs!!
5. What's something in your community or city that needs fixing or improving? We have a major gang problem in our city. We have got to come up with more activities for our young people to become involved in, and we have to show more interest in their lives. They need to know they are cared about, and loved.
6. Share a song you enjoy that mentions flowers or a specific flower in its title.
Mama loved the roses by Elvis Presley.
7. April 22nd is Earth Day...do you believe in life on other planets? That wasn't the question you were expecting was it? No, I do not believe in life on other planets, but, I would love to fly to the moon, and swing on the stars!!