Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Saturday

Thanks from the bottom of my heart, to all of those from FMF, who stopped by and left such sweet comments. You truly touched my heart, thanks so very much. I pray everyone is enjoying their weekend. The weather here in Tennessee is gorgeous, loving it. Well, had some bad news concerning my CPAP machine. I have to return it Monday, due to finances at this time. They wanted us to pay $125.16 up front, then $145.00 for May and June. After that, $20.00 a month for 10 months. Cannot afford that with all the other medical bills from my stroke, and our regular monthly bills. Especially, now that Lovebug is only working 4 days a week. But, I continue to give God all the praise, without Him, I have nothing.                                    Would you like to help Denise? Prayer Notes by Cynthia, http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrayerNotes, will donate $100.00 toward Denise's CPAP machine. Buy any bookmark, or any bookmark set, of your choice and simply write, "Denise," in the note to seller box, during the purchase. Thank you!

P.S. If this goes well, maybe I can donate more. All proceeds, excluding postage, will go to Denise.
    

11 comments:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

I am so sorry that you are having to send it back. I will be in prayer that God will work this all out. I love your positive attitude! Praising God for your encouragement - even when things are tough for you - you never lose your faith, Lisa :O)

Denise said...

I have one I don't need any more.It's yours.I will be glad to mail it to you.I only used it a couple of months while I was waiting for My gastric bypass.All you have to do is sterilize the mask and tubing by very hot water.It's set for what they called normal,but you can set it for your own Doctors order. Please E-mail Me whether or not you want it.I understand if you pass-no worries.Lets see if I can find your E-mail on your blog :) Denise

rcubes said...

Praying that He will give you a way to keep one...Then again, praying for His healing regarding this apnea problem. You are strong sister and always inspire us to overcome! Blessings and love to you.

Cynthia said...

Would you like to help Denise? Prayer Notes by Cynthia, http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrayerNotes, will donate $100.00 toward Denise's CPAP machine. Buy any bookmark or any bookmark set of your choice and simply write, "Denise," in the note to seller box during the purchase. Thank you!

P.S. If this goes well, maybe I can donate more. All proceeds, excluding postage, will go to Denise.

Laurie Collett said...

Love and prayers to you, dear one. May God grant you complete healing. Praise God for your sweet testimony as His light shines through you.

Terra said...

That is a good offer in the blog comment, for a free CPAP machine. I hope that works out for you, also visit cpaptalk.com for helpful people and information.

Cathy said...

Oh, I'm so sorry about that, Denise. That is so sweet of Cynthia to help you like that. Love you

joy said...

You have always a positive testimony Denise. Thanks for cynthia who took the initiative to help. I will be visiting her website to purchase bookmarks.
God is good all the time:)

BumbleBeeLane said...

Looks like God is working it all out for you sweetie.Even when we can't find a way he does.Keeping you in prayer!~Amy

momto8 said...

I hope you take that offer!!!!

Cynthia said...

UPDATE: WE HAVE RAISED $90.75, SINCE 7 PM, LAST NIGHT,
AT THE TIME OF THIS POST. OUR GOAL IS $ 100.00.
Thank you, Joy and Wanda!
Please, read the post below, to contribute! Blessings and many thanks!

JOY- http://joysnotepad.blogspot.com

WANDA- http://wateredsoul.com/

Hello Friends,
I have a friend who needs a little help.
You can find her blog at: http://shortybearsplace.blogspot.com.
I am willing to donate all proceeds from my bookmark sales, excluding shipping, to Denise.
Pop over to my shop, http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrayerNotes and find a bookmark or set of bookmarks that you like. At this time, I can only donate the purchase of bookmarks. I have enough supplies to make many bookmarks, as opposed to my other shop items.
During the check-out, write, "Denise," in the note to seller box and I will donate the purchase to Denise. Thank you!