Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

Hello sweet friends, praying you are all doing well. Sorry I did not do a post yesterday. Lovebug and I were gone most of the day, and evening. We had last minute things to do, woo hoo. Glad it is over, wore myself out. But, it is a good tired. Today, we are wrapping gifts, then lovebug will be going down to his parents this afternoon. They will be exchanging gifts, and eating snacks.  Tonight, we will be going over to my dads, we will exchange gifts, and eat sandwiches, and snacks. Lovebug will then go home, but, I am spending the night at my dads. My sister and I are having a sleepover at dads. I am really looking forward to it. I bought us some matching pjs, lol I plan on taking pictures, so you can see us, and my dad and stepmom. Christmas Day at 2p.m. , lovebug and I will be going over to my sister in-loves house to eat a big dinner, yummy. She is little mans grandma. After we eat, we will exchange gifts. I cannot wait to see little man open his gifts. I will be taking pictures to show you. After we leave there, we are coming home, and giving Coco her gifts, woo hoo. Of course, we will take pictures of that. Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas, I love you all very much.

15 comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

Sounds like a wonderfully fun packed time. Looking forward to seeing the pics. MERRY CHRISTMAS my friend!

Pia said...

sounds fun, denise. really hope you enjoy this Christmas season together with your loved ones. love ya!

{love} {joy} {peace}

(((HUGS)))

♥ Merry Christmas! ♥

Life and Breath and Everything Else said...

Sounds like a busy but wonderful time ahead for you. Love to you!

Cranberry Morning said...

Have a blessed and wonderful Merry Christmas, sweet friend. ♥

Kathleen said...

A blessed & merry Christmas to you, Denise. May the year ahead be filled with peace & strength; the joy of the Lord.

Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to yall to :)

RCUBEs said...

I think that's how we are always gonna' be to our moms and dads: their little girls! That sounds so much fun to wear PJ's, be comfy and match, too!

Hugs to you sister and Merry, Merry Christmas!

Cathy said...

Looking forward to your sweet pictures. Merry Christmas, my dear, sweet friend. Love and Hugs

GranthamLynn said...

Have fun on your busy days! I am glad your enjoying family.
Cowboy and I are having a lazy day today. Well as lazy as it can be while cooking for tomorrow. We'll see our daughter and grandson and then we will all go to my mom's.
Merry Christmas,
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas My Dear Sister, Have A Beautiful Night With All Your Family In Jesus Name Amen And men.

Pam Williams said...

Looking forward to seeing your pix and hearing about your blessed Christmas, Denise. Merry Christmas to you and Eddie.

Kelen Strong said...

Querida vim desejar um Feliz Natal e um 2013 abençoado!!!
E dizer que sua presença é muito importante para o Blog Fruto do Espírito.
Volte sempre...

Farida said...

May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.

Blessed Christmas!

Dee said...

Merry Christmas Denise....I pray you were able to feel the Christmas presence of the Lord and have good memories with family and friends.

momto8 said...

Merry Christmas!