Whether you are young or old, people see your life. There is a tremendous need for living examples of Godly men. We have a shortage of men who are living out the Christian life daily. Paul gives us five areas that we should be examples to those around us.
- Speech: There is no place for foul or abusive language in the life of the believer.
- Conduct: The Christian man should act different than his non-Christian friends. There are just some activities a Christian man cannot participate in.
- Love: Love should be our defining attitude.
- Faith: Our faith should not be hidden from the world, but we should express it naturally to those around us.
- Purity: In a world filled with pornography, and sexual overtones, the Christian man should be unquestionably faithful to his wife. He should guard his eyes from impure images.
As you pray for your husband today, pray that he will develop these five areas in his life and live them out for the world to see. Pray that he can be a living example of what a true follower of Christ should be. Ask God to give him strength and boldness to allow the life of Christ to be seen in his everyday living.
Father, I pray that eddie will be an example of what a true follower of You is like. I pray that the people around him will see these five qualities in his life. Give him strength and boldness to let his faith be seen in everything he does. In the name of Jesus, I pray that he will be an example to those around him today.In Jesus Name,
eddie, I am praying that today you will be a true example of a follower of Christ. I am praying that your speech, conduct, love, faith, and purity will be an example to everyone you meet. I am praying that today, you can be the man God has called you to be, and those around you will notice it. love, denise