Tuesday, September 18, 2012

On Your Heart Tuesday

My life is on my heart today. Right now, I feel as if my life is a beautiful mess. Sounds crazy right? But, it is truly how I feel. Physically, I am a mess. One of my Doctors actually compared me to a Cadillac, in need of major repairs. Ha!! At least, he did not compare me to an old pick-up truck, or a dump truck. Cadillac, woo hoo!! I am so tired all the time, out of breathe, dizzy, head hurts, legs hurt, getting around very slowly. My eyes are in pain most of the time. I have an appointment with my neurologist Monday, September 24. He wants to do an MRI on me, to see if I have had another stroke. So, as you can see, things here are a mess. Even though things are quite messed up, I am happy. Why am I happy? Because, it is not an ugly mess, instead, it is a beautiful mess. What makes it a beautiful mess?? The precious hands of Jesus, now that is pure beauty. I feel my Saviour closer to me everyday. He is right in the middle of my mess with me, carrying me through it. That is what makes it beautiful, not ugly. The sicker, and weaker, I feel, the more strength, He pours into me. He is not letting go of me, He promised. Together, we will repair this Cadillac, and fly down the highway together, once again.

11 comments:

Terra said...

Those are sweet words "a beautiful mess" and I agree, it is good your doctor compared you to a Cadillac in need of repairs. Best be compared to a classy luxury car, dear friend. I hope your day and week bring returning good health.

Cranberry Morning said...

God bless you, Denise!

Anonymous said...

We continue to pray dear Denise.

Pam said...

I love your attitude of praise! I've gone through my own mess these past few years, and God is showing me more and more the power of his word as we speak it. I encourage you even now, before doctors speak, speak His words... I am healed by your wounds, Jesus. You rose with healing in your wings for me! I take all you died on the cross to give me to reverse the curse of sickness and disease and to open up the blessing of Deut 28 back for me! Thank you that by the word of my testimony and the blood of the lamb, I am healed! Isaiah, Revelations, Galatians 3:13,14. I declare his word over you with you... and any "mountain" of stroke or anything else trying to attack, be cast into the sea in Jesus name. He has been speaking to my heart that we as his people miss so much of what he wants to bless, like the Israelites so long in the desert, because we don't "take" the gift he wants to give us. I want to "take" all the healing you died to bring me Jesus! God bless you! :)

Anonymous said...

This was really a fascinating subject, I am very lucky to have the ability to come to your weblog and I will bookmark this page in order that I might come back one other time.

Katharine said...

I'm so glad you are in the hands of the one who holds all of our beautiful mess! Blessings on your day of peace and comfort!

Anonymous said...

Denise....I LOVE YOUR HEART!!! You have such a beautiful faith and trust in our LORD's divine Love for you!!! That is awesome (and I do NOT use that word unless it is to relate to our LORD God!) I keep praying for you, that you will be HEALED and have that testimony to tell all, because I know you would tell all! :) I also know that illness and troubles can and do drive us to our knees and to HIM!

James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world!"

Illness can help keep us unspotted from the world! God's blessings!

joy said...

Oh precious words Denise. You have so much pAin, but prAisin God and witnessing of His goodness. What a faith.

Cathy said...

A sweet post, Dear ~ Praying for you ~ Hugs

Joyful said...

Hugs to you my dear friend...and prayers. xx

Pam Williams said...

Denise you have such a beautiful attitude. You never fail to inspire me! Saying a prayer for you.