Tuesday, September 11, 2012

On Your Heart Tuesday

Hello everyone, what is laying upon your heart today? I pray your heart is not heavy laden, but light, and carefree. I have chosen today, to let my heart soar high above the burdens, that this world can lay heavy upon us. I am choosing to carry a sweet tune from my lips, straight to my heart. A tune praising my precious Saviour, from whom all of our blessings freely flow. Amazing Grace, It Is Well With My Soul, His Eye Is On The Sparrow, and on, and on, I will sing. Come on, join in, lift praises to His Holy Name!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

I love all those old hymns. They make my soul rejoice as well. Blessings!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Some times our happiness and joy begins with a choice . . . most often it does. Thank you for choosing joy today. I'll do the same. Love you.

peace~elaine

Joyful said...

Amen. xx

Peggy said...

Blessings and MUAH... Nesie You're on my heart and after reading from your 5 minutes on Friday until here, now I know why!!!

That was so scary! And this post just seems so much better. I loved the one with your little man and that your big man and THE MAN up above have their eyes and hands on you! So glad that at least back here on Tues., you will better and able to sing, praise and so thankful that you made it through that tunnel to His light! You made a beautiful choice here to sing some great melodies
in your heart, on your lips, directly to Your Father's heart. I know He is delighted with you!

Thank Eddie for seeing you through and being there with you. I pray that you see someone to do something more for you but meanwhile we can trust in Our Healer! Thanks for your sweet prayer and thoughts. Sorry, I have not been around again and it looks like it will be a while again. (I was scrolling down through your posts
looking for news on Vickie - to add that at the Lighthouse and your new blog, but did not find it yet and it's already time to go!)

Love, hugs, missing you and MOOORE of JESUS and His power and blessings all over you... pain go and stay away in Jesus Name (praying and believing), Peggy

Thanks for covering Cathy and Alice (and me) in your prayers besides the many others you bless... thank you Denise...