Saturday, June 9, 2012

I Saw God Today

I saw God today, through the eyes of my sweet puppy Coco. It is wonderful to have her home again. She is doing really well, you cannot even tell she had surgery yesterday. She is so loving, and very active. Hopping around like a cute little bunny rabbit, playing with all of her toys. She is chewing, and biting on everything, including me, and lovebug. Anyone have any suggestions on something we could use to make her stop biting? She keeps biting my legs, and toes!! God has truly blessed me through this precious creature. Every time I look into her beautiful brown eyes, I see God, and the way He loves me so unconditionally. He gifts me daily with His love, and tender care. If you look close enough, you too, will see God daily. Just take the time to look into the eyes of your children, grandchildren, parents, spouse, a good friend, or even a special animal, I promise, you will see the eyes of God, smiling back at you. My friends, God loves you beyond measure, never doubt that.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm glad she is doing so well. I think biting is just something puppies do. I don't guess saying No will help. Love you ~

Sharon said...

Oh goodness, Denise, welcome to the world of puppies!! I think I've heard of putting some tabasco sauce on things, but I'm not sure that would work on your legs and toes!! Most of the time, it's just patience and vigilance that's required!

Glad to hear she's doing so well. My sons have a beagle named Marty - and he has taught me so much about love and God. God finds so many ways to show us His love.

No, no, Coco. Leave Mommy's feet alone!! :)

GOD BLESS!