Monday, June 18, 2012

Catching Up

Hello sweet friends, jumping on my computer to try to catch up a little bit. When Eddie got home from work today, he had to drive me to my eye doctor for my appointment. After he dropped me off, he had to take Coco to get her sutures out. He said she did really well, all the women at the office were loving on her, and fighting over who would get to hold her. lol  I was so glad to see them both after my appointment, they were sitting in the car waiting on me. As soon as I got in the car, Coco started loving on me. Eddie said she had really missed me, awwwwwwwwwwwww!! Enjoy your week everyone, love you all.

3 comments:

Joyful said...

Love your new header. That Coco is so cute. I'm glad you were able to get to the eye doctor and Coco was able to get her sutures out.

Have a wonderful week. Hugs xx

From the Heart said...

That's so sweet. The thing about animals is they love you unconditionally.

Cranberry Morning said...

I bet she really DID miss you! They become very attached to their pack. Wasn't it kind of God to create dogs! They are awesome creatures.