Thursday, May 31, 2012

Doctor Visit

Well, today I had an appointment with the Doctor that takes care of my diabetes. She did some blood work, waiting on those results. She increased my insulin dose again.  She gave me two new medications. One is to help me sleep, and the other will hopefully help with my feet and legs. I see her nurse in one month, and see her again in three months. Hope all of you are doing well. Sorry I have not been around to your blogs for a few days. Plan on getting caught up tonight, and tomorrow. Eddie has decided to delete his blog, said he does not have enough time to spend on it. But, he wanted me to thank all of you that left comments, and those of you that became followers. That meant alot to him. Take care, and be happy.

2 comments:

Joyful said...

Wonderful. I'm hopefully that this will solve some of your immediate problems and continued prayers will bring more healing. Love you. Hugs. xx

Pia said...

i just left a comment on eddie's blog. i hope he doesn't delete it and just post whenever he has the time. could be once a month...

take care, denise. praying for healing for you.