Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Fun

Really looking forward to today. My niece, has a hair appointment today at 12.00, it will take a few hours. While she is there, Eddie and I will be taking care of her son, the love of my life, my great nephew Zach. We are going to have so much fun with him. It is way to cold, to go to the park, or the duck pond. I do not want to take a chance on getting him sick. So, we will be playing indoors. First, we are going to Sonic, to get him a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch, his favorite.  Come back home, eat, and let the fun begin. I am going to teach him some new dances, while him, and Elmo, play the drums. He loves his rock and roll Elmo, one of the gifts we gave him, for Christmas. Then, we are going to sing some songs together, he has two microphones. We will put on a show for Eddie, lol Then, Eddie, and him, are going to play with his remote control car, and remote control helicopter. Then, I am going to read to him from the Bible, and then we are going to watch one of his videos. By, then, he will probably be ready for a nap, me too, lol After that, we will take him home. What a day we will have making precious memories. Thank You for precious Zach Lord.

13 comments:

Pam Williams said...

Sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday! Don't you just love "borrowing" these little blessings? What joy!
Pam at 2 Encourage

Angela said...

What precious gifts God give us as we love our family...Thanks for joining me this Fearless Friday sweet sister.

Pia said...

enjoy your day with your family, denise. that's just so precious. =)

Ms. Kathleen said...

It sounds like a fabulous day for you! I pick up my two grandangels this afternoon. Baking cookies is on the agenda because "we forgot to last week grandma". Well, I didn't forget, we just ran out of time! At 5 she keeps me hoping and Bentley at 1 1/2 is into EVERYTHING! And always with a smile on his sweet face. Have a fantastic day :)

http://theemptynestexpress.com

Peggy said...

WOO HOO DENISE, EDDIE and ZACH! and many blessings,

Sounds like a fun packed day!

So as I write this, you are getting ready for this fun!
So I did not want to miss quickly sending God's blessings upon you and good indoor fun! May your time be precious together! May God give you many delights and strength to enjoy all this! May Zach know how much he is loved by you both and God BIGTIME! Happy day! I give God thanks for bringing these days to you, special ones like tomorrow to look forward to...and delight your precious heart! Sat. is the perfect day to have fun!

Enjoy and be blessed!
Love and hugs,
Peggy

Sharon said...

Denise, enjoy this most blessed day!! Sounds like so much fun. Isn't it wonderful how God brings us a special joy in the gift of children?!

Scoot over, Elmo - I want to play with Zach, too!!

GOD BLESS!

Kerrie said...

Hello Denise, This is my first time visiting your blogspot - which is so homely and welcoming! Family is everything, your plans for the day with Zach sound amazing. Enjoy your day. May God bless you and your loved ones richly. Love, Kerrie

Jocelyn said...

Sounds like it'll be a really fun Saturday!! :)

Cathy said...

I'm so glad you all had a fun day. Love you ~

Cassandra said...

Hope your day was fantastic! Family is truly a blessing. May God bless you and your family in the journey ahead. {hugs}

GranthamLynn said...

Hi. I hope your weekend was great! Hope you had a great time playing on Sat. and going to church today. I have been reading your posts. I loved the Thursday dedication to Peggy. Yes she is a true sweet sista! I have emailed her when I hadn't heard from you while you were sick! I didn't comment or email much this week, had a hard time with the phone logging on. But all that is over because I got the inter-net today! Yea! I am back online. So I'll be visiting and commenting. And encouraging and letting you know how much you encourage me! And I'll be posting! I am looking forward to a wonderful week.
Love you! Read On!

Karen said...

Awww...sweet times with Aunt Necie and Uncle Eddie....

Ika Devita Susanti said...

Whew. What a day! It surely fun!