Friday, January 13, 2012

Circle Of Friends

Hello everyone, hope you all have enjoyed your day, and that the rest of your weekend will be filled with blessings. So many people think that it is impossible to make true friends on the computer. Well, I am here to tell you, that is not true. Some of my dearest friends, I met online. I have really been blessed by the friends God has brought into my life, through my computer. I shared one, Peggy, with you yesterday, on my Thankful Thursday post. I have decided, that for the next several weeks, on Fridays, I am going to share one of my friends, on a post called, Circle Of Friends. This week, I begin, by sharing my sweet heart blessing of a friend, Pia. If you want to be blessed, please visit her blog. Here is the link-http://www.piasjournal.com/   Her heart, and life, shine brightly for Jesus. She is always very willing to pray for you, and to encourage you, even in the middle of her own trials. She has been a bright light shining in my life, for several years now, I am very thankful for her. She has prayed me through many health scares, and her love, helped carry me through the bad times. I appreciate her efforts on my behalf, and love her so much. Thank you dear Pia, you are a blessing in my life.

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I know Pia! She is awesome :) And I agree with you. There are many true friends one can make online. I'm happy that you have a few in your life :)

Anonymous said...

you just made me cry...

i love you too my dear friend. you have been one of my friends who gave me so much encouragement. your emails to me and comments are so precious. you have helped me to hold on, to be patient and never give up no matter how hard situations can be.

i've met several good and godly friends online, through blogging. and they are for keeps. i love you all.

i hope one day i can come visit you, denise. let's believe God for that. (((HUGS)))

Pia said...

piper is also me. please ignore the link. forgot to log out my gmail account. my mistake.

Karen said...

I know Pia, too...and I agree that some of the sweetest sistas are here in blogland!

Ika Devita Susanti said...

You are a blessing to my life too. and I am agree with you, sister. I love my blogger friend. They really encourage me and help me through many things, even they don't realize it.