Saturday, December 17, 2011

Caroling 8- The Christmas Blessing.

I have joined a Caroling Blog Hop at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles. Won't you join us in caroling across our blogs, until Saturday. Just list a favorite carol, and sing along with us as you go.                        I love this song, it says what I wish to say to my dear husband. I am truly thankful to be here with him this Christmas, thanks to God. My prayers have been answered, and I have the greatest gifts, my life, love, and family.

4 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Have a blessed day...
Mama Bear

From the Heart said...

What a beautiful song to your loved one.

Karen said...

Beautiful, Denise...

Peggy said...

Blessings Denise,

What a beautiful heartfelt song! It's a blessing that you are with us all but in particular Lovebug! I pray that as you saw him through his health battle that he will see you through (and I read a more recent post that shows such GREAT plans for Christmas)... that is an answer to prayers and now that you focus on the GIFT
of Jesus... You are a gift to Lovebug as he is to you!

Never heard this "Christmas Blessing" from Newsong but it is a wonderful one to dedicate to your loved one!
Well said and chosen. This is the blessing on our lives from God above!

Love, joy, peace and hope,
Peggy