Melanie, at The Bella Mella, tagged me to answer these 7 questions. I, in turn, will pick 7 bloggers to answer 7 new questions. Here are the 7 questions she asked me:
1. Not counting attending church, what is your favorite activity that you consistently do on Sundays? Cook a big dinner for me and my hubby.
2. At what age, or season in your life, do you feel you looked your best? 21
3. Would you rather win a personal makeover/shopping spree with an image consultant, a one room makeover/shopping spree with an interior designer, or a personal chef who would cater a fabulous meal for a party at your home? personal makeover/shopping spree with an image consultant.
4. If a movie were made of your life, which actors would portray you, and your husband? me-Holly Hunter, my husband-Burt Reynolds
5. If you had the power to choose one of these, which would it be?
I would be taller.
I would never go gray.
I would always look younger than my age. I would be taller.
6. Which of these positive first impressions would you prefer to make?
confident positive first impression I prefer to make-friendly
7. Pie or Cake? cake Now, I pick these 7 bloggers to answer 7 questions: Donetta, mama bear, Jan, Debra, Judy, Renee, Kat Here are the 7 questions: 1) What is your favorite book of the Bible? 2) Icecream, or cookies? 3) Cup half full, or half empty? 4)Worst fear? 5) Favorite day of the week? 6) Favorite Holiday? 7) Ever been out of the country?