Monday, May 3, 2010

The Wonder Of Prayer

As you pray this week my friends, keep in mind that your Creator says, "Call to Me, and I will answer you." That is the marvel of prayer, not just that we can talk to God, and not just that He talks to us, but that we can have a conversation with this great, and mighty Creator. The Bible is God speaking to us, prayer is our way of speaking to God. We can trust God to hear, answer, and respond to us. God demonstrates His power at work through the wonder of prayer. What do you need to talk to God about? Remember, He is just a prayer away my friend.

11 comments:

Tasha said...

I loves yall

More Than Words said...

Amen! That keeps in fellowship with HIm, too!

Andrea said...

AMEN!
Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
andrea

Anonymous said...

Luv Yall :)

Beth in NC said...

Amen Denise.

Loren said...

Amen my sweet sister! Amen!

Love you

Auto Mission Makeover said...

Praying for you. Thanks for your words of encouragement. You have Blessed me.
Hugs,
Sherry

Bernie said...

Am keeping you and your husband in my heart and prayers.....:-) Hugs

RCUBEs said...

Amen sis! Praying reminds us we truly can't leave on our own. Blessings.

Pia said...

denise, thank you so much for praying for me. i love you, girl!

April said...

You definitely have an "Amen" from me!