Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010 Focus Word, And Bible Verse

Mat 21:18 - 22

Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered. And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward forever. And presently the fig tree withered away. And when the disciples saw it, they marveled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away! Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. : My focus word for 2010 is Believe!! This Bible verse is going to be my verse for 2010. I am believing in miracles for my lovebug, and for others. Please join me in beieving all the wonderful things that God can, and will do this year.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Denise,

I am going to also make the word "Believe" my focus for 2010. I have also seen miracles in my life.

Praying for you and Eddie. When you have time, email me with an update. I'd be delighted to hear from you.

Blessings,
Mary

Cheptoek said...

Denise, I join you wholeheartedly. He reigns! Pray everyday for you and Eddie.

Cathy said...

A wonderful verse, Denise ~ We believe what God says in His Word. Love you ~

Anonymous said...

Hey Denise :) Hope everything is great, Hey I have a problem, Im gonna e-mail it to you though