Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Love Prayer...Eddie and Denise need it

Good Morning A Blessed Christmas
Eddie is alive this Morning your prayers were so embraced.

Update

I just received a call from Denise.
The torment of the last few hours has been excruciating for her.
She discribes the events as the worst thing that she has ever seen.

Her sister arrived last night, she is also a diabetic.
Denise ended up in the ER her blood sugar spiked and she was vomiting .
As soon as she would ease the same thing began with her sister.
Eddie was in a room and she could not get to him for the ER would not let her.
She convienced them not to admit her and to just let her see her husband and that that would ease her distress.
Eddies blood pressure spiked I mean really spiked!
At one point she got released from the ER and got back to him.
He was awake, unable to walk without a walker.
Dragging his legs.
She saw he was sweating so she got a cloth.
As she turned he said that he felt he was going to vomit and just at the very moment he fell back into her arms and began to seize they called in a trauma team and resesitated him.
She was ask to leave the room to a waiting room where her sister then fell ill to high blood sugar levels and DENISE had to car for her.

I have told Denise to ask a nurse to tell her sister to leave.
Eddies people are coming, I told Denise to have the nurse talk with them and tell them that your strength is limited and to not ask her all the details.
I told Denise that each time she repeats it it is like being punched in the heart.

She has not been able to stay with Eddie, only allowed to go in ever few hours.
He has been sleeping she has not seen him conscious sense before the seizures.

I am tempted to take up a fund and see if we can fly me out there and rent a car to be with her.
Steve has off till the 4th. I would have child care. The funding is an issue. I am in Arizona.
Please continue to pray.
I read several of your comments to her a few moments ago and it really strengthened her spirit.
Thank you all for your continued prayers.
Donetta at A Life Uncommon

10 comments:

Loren said...

Denise,

My heart breaks for you as I read this! I am so very sorry you are having to endure this right now! Please know I am interceding for you and your family right now! The Lord knows every intricate detail and need right now and HE will act for you HIS Beloved!
I love you so very much and won't stop praying!

Anonymous said...

Denise, I am praying for you this morning. Love you!

JHS said...

My heart goes out to both Denise & Eddie. She writes so lovingly about him and the way they care for each other . . . so reading what is happening with them is heart-wrenching. They will both be in my prayers this Christmas Day.

JHS
Colloquium

Michele Williams said...

Please let her know we are praying for them! We love her too!

Father, You formed us in our mother's womb and established the number of our days before there was even one of them. You are intimately acquainted with all of our ways, and nothing escapes Your notice.

Jesus, You are the Great Physician, and there is nothing too difficult for You. So I bring Eddie before You now, and ask that you would touch them with Your almighty power. Your word says that "You hear the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry." Hear Eddie now, as they cry out to You and answer them in this time of need.

Touch their bodies Lord, with the strength they need to fight this condition that they may recover quickly. Your Word declares that it's by Your stripes that we are healed, so I take hold of that promise for Eddie right now, and I proclaim Your provision for their healing. Let Your peace overshadow them, and Your presence be their comfort at this time. I pray in Jesus' mighty name, Amen!

Peggy said...

Thanks so much for the update Donetta! Still keeping them in prayer! Hope they listen to your sound advice! God be with you!

Denise, you take care of yourself, you are no good to Lovebug if you are not well! I'm glad you had your sister there but she must go home & take care of herself so she can help you better and later! Trusting & praying for you all!

bp said...

I am praying for you, sweet Denise, and Eddie and asking God to wrap you in His loving arms.

Unknown said...

Denise,

Just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you and your sweet husband....Love,

Cheryl

Unknown said...

My Sweet Sister, I have been holding Eddie in my prayers and you as well since the email arrived from Marsha. I can almost feel you fear and hurt.

God has you both in His hands. You are going to be okay. I will not cease to pray for you both.

I love you. The Lord, Jesus loves you and He is the great physician.

Praying now.

Karen said...

Oh, sweet Jesus, touch your children now we pray....

Vicki said...

Denise, I just heard about your husband and started praying...so many are praying for you both! You are loved so very much, and each of us stand in the gap, praying and trusting the Lord to sustain you both. Praying the presence of Jesus to comfort you both...He is our Peace...love, V.