Monday, August 10, 2009

Growing Up Monday

Today I'm joining with sweet Joanne at Blessed for a new meme! Growing Up! Monday...
Please be sure to stop by and read her post and link up with the others who are adding their voices. I love my church so very much, my christian sisters and brothers are awesome. I cannot say enough about my pastor, he is flowing with Jesus juice. At my church, there is not a choir, we have a praise band, and praise singers. My pastor is part of the praise band, and singers. He plays the guitar, writes songs, and sings beautifully. Music is so precious to me, I love to worship my Lord with song and dance. Sundays are filled with lots of happy Jesus juice flowing all over my church. Praise the Lord, from whom all blessings flow.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Denise,

Thank you friend for being a part of this. Your pastor sounds so gifted and your church family just lovely!

Hugs, Joanne

Samantha said...

Wonderful blessings !

luvmy4sons said...

So glad God has blessed with such a great church home!

Laureen said...

You have a great family in church and a versatile Pastor.

Gretchen said...

Worship music is my love language. Seriously.